Now is the time to order your Halloween themed photo cards. Add your photo to the front of this adorable "trick or treat" card. The card is very festive with a pattern of spider webs and spiders on the back. I love how one spider is dropping down from the photo on the front.
Ordering early allows for plenty of time for printing, shipping, and delivery.
Try out your own Halloween photo shoot at home. Here are some DIY tips to avoid the expense of a photographer.
1. Adorable hats are key. If you scroll through infant and toddler photography you will see a theme. That theme is cute hats.
2. Use a surface below your child. Fluffy rugs, piles of leaves, barn board, shiny rugs. Anything to make the photo pop and look professional.
3. Try a few shots with chairs. Children sized rocking chairs, old apple or fruit crates for them to sit on. It helps to stage the shot and make it look professional
The below example includes the cute hat rule and the use of a chair or surface below the child.
4. Keep it colorful, bright colors stand out, especially if you edit your photos on your phone or computer.
5. Keep is simple - Less is more.
I am a Bronze level Zazzle Pro Designer trying to offer you ideas for unique gift ideas, home decor items, wedding favors, and invitations.