I've curated a collection of the best Zazzle Halloween postage designs. Make your October letters and correspondence festive with a little Halloween spirit.
Now is the time to order your Halloween themed photo cards. Add your photo to the front of this adorable "trick or treat" card. The card is very festive with a pattern of spider webs and spiders on the back. I love how one spider is dropping down from the photo on the front.
Ordering early allows for plenty of time for printing, shipping, and delivery.
Try out your own Halloween photo shoot at home. Here are some DIY tips to avoid the expense of a photographer.
1. Adorable hats are key. If you scroll through infant and toddler photography you will see a theme. That theme is cute hats.
2. Use a surface below your child. Fluffy rugs, piles of leaves, barn board, shiny rugs. Anything to make the photo pop and look professional.
3. Try a few shots with chairs. Children sized rocking chairs, old apple or fruit crates for them to sit on. It helps to stage the shot and make it look professional
The below example includes the cute hat rule and the use of a chair or surface below the child.
4. Keep it colorful, bright colors stand out, especially if you edit your photos on your phone or computer.
5. Keep is simple - Less is more.
There's no need to dress your newborn in an uncomfortable Halloween costume that makes the night difficult for both of you. We have a complete set of newborn attire for your child that they can wear for the entire month of October.
These two baby bodysuits can be worn for the entire month of October and are great for photo shoots. They are both festive and practical.
This adorable bib is perfect for baby's first Halloween. The front of the bib features a large pumpkin with green vines. It looks like the pumpkin is still growing in the patch. The bottom of the bib features Happy Halloween in orange festive letters. The front of the bin's design is on a black background. The back of the bib features Halloween orange and black stripes.
A pacifier is the perfect finishing touch to any baby Halloween costume. This adorable pacifier will be appreciated by all who want to peer at your newborn during the month of October.
The last product I would like to feature is a Halloween themed baby cap. It features the same spooky scene of bats flying over a full moon and a pumpkin patch.
I am a Bronze level Zazzle Pro Designer trying to offer you ideas for unique gift ideas, home decor items, wedding favors, and invitations.